Vixen Layaway Program
Vixen Loxx offers a layaway program that allows all clients to purchase their hair extensions over the course of 60 days. Simply pay 30% today and we’ll pull your hair out of stock to guarantee that it’s available for you. You then have 60 days to pay the remaining 70% balance. Once the balance has been paid in full, we will ship your hair to you!
Layaway requires that you make a 30% initial payment towards your purchase. Layaway cannot be combined with any other discounts or sales. Full payment of all orders must be completed within 60 days from the initial payment date. After 60 days, any funds paid will be voided and not refunded. Once you have started a layaway plan, refunds will not be issued under any circumstances. You are responsible for ensuring that you make all required payments. Your order will not be shipped until it has been paid in full.
There are no refunds on a layaway instalment payment, however any payments made towards an incomplete instalment plan will be applied as a store credit. The store credit is valid for 4 months from the date the layaway is created. If the layaway has not been redeemed after the 4 months Funds paid will be lost.
PLEASE EMAIL US AT: firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us exactly what you would like to put on layaway, – along with your full name & full shipping address Phone number – and we will issue you a invoice for you to begin your layaway with us. Each time you wish to make a payment, just email us. Once you have made your final payment, Your order will begin processing & shipped directly to you upon completion.